Coin Photography Submission & Download Center
Submitting your coins for photography is fast and secure!
- Print your submission form
- Mail your coins
- Download your finished images
- All coins are stored in bank vaults while in our possession and are fully insured.
Print Submission Forms
Choose a turnaround time that suits your needs! Please use only 1 service tier per form.
Neatly PRINT name, address, and email: coins will be returned to this address, images delivered to this email.
Declare your insurance value as accurately as possible. This will be the value used in the event of an insurance claim.
Use the "Special Requests" box to describe any die varieties or areas for which you would like close-ups taken, and check the "Close-ups" box, if this is the case.
- Currently, we are only accepting submissions from the 50 United States.
Mail Your Coins!
Ship Packages to:
P.O. Box 639
Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
Please clean slabs and remove any stickers, fingerprints, or other obstructions you do not want to appear in the images.
Please package securely, using a sturdy box and an abundance of padding and tape. We recommend Registered Mail or Priority Mail Express (Express Mail), with full insurance and a signature required.
For safety, make no mention of coins or valuables on the outside of your package.
Calculate the "Total Amount Due" by adding Service fees, Add-on service fees, and Return Shipping.
Payment is due upon our receipt of your order.
You may include a check or Money Order (Payable to DMRC) with your submission.
You can also request a Paypal invoice, to be issued upon our receipt of coins.
Items will not be processedwithout payment in full.
- Remove unwanted obstructions from slabs
- Request a signature for all packages!
Upon completion of the coin photography process, you will receive an email prompting you to log-in and complete the checkout process in order to download your images.
- You must create a dmrarecoins.com account in order to do this.
- If no payment is due, the checkout amount is $0. If there is a balance due, it will be reflected and is due prior to delivery of your images.